The applicants are ideally expected to be:
• Nominated by their respective Governments in accordance with
the procedure stipulated in (2) below.
• Presently engaged in clinical immunology and/or laboratory
diagnosis of infectious diseases. Participants engaged in
Japanese Technical Cooperation Projects are encouraged to apply
for the course.
• In a mid-career leader position, with experience on one or
more of the relevant subjects of the course.
• To be from twenty five (25) years to forty five (45) years of
age, with at least three-year' practical experience or more.
• To have a good command of spoken and written English.
• To be a citizen of the nominating country.
• To be in good health, both physically and mentally, in order
to complete the course.
Procedure of Application:
1- The Government invited to nominate
applicants for the Course shall forward five (5) copies of the
prescribed application form for each nominee to the Government
of Arab Republic of Egypt through diplomatic channels (Egyptian
Embassy or Consulate) not later than thirty (60) days before the
commencement of the course.
2- The Government of the Arab Republic of Egypt will inform the
nominating Government through diplomatic channels whether or not
the applicant(s) is/are accepted to the Course not later than
thirty (30) days before the commencement of the Course.